vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Slow roasted beef

 



 Credit : http://vicki-kitchen.blogspot.com

I really fancied beef today and always prefer a slow roasted brisket rather than any quick roasted topside I think its more tender and has more flavour. I just season with salt and pepper and cover with foil and slow cook on gas 4-5 for 3-4 hours (depending on the size) .



As its Autumn one of my favouite vegetables available now are parsnips , I adore them roasted and to make them slimming world friendly simply season with salt and pepper and use spray oil like frylight and roast them in a hot oven make sure you turn them frequently.



Final meal was slow roasted beef brisket, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, peas, carrots, brussels sprouts , cabbage and gravy. Oh and I cheated and bought yorkshire puddings as they are only 2  1/2 syns and homemade are 4 :  )
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire