Slimming World's leg of lamb with garlic and rosemary is a delicious recipe that can be on your table in under 2hrs. Nothing says springtime like roast lamb, and a little rosemary and garlic makes the flavour unforgettable. Serve with roast potatoes and heaps of freshly cooked veggies
- 1kg leg of lamb, visible fat removed
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 12 rosemary sprigs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5.
- Put the lamb into a non-stick roasting tin. Pierce the lamb all over with a short, sharp knife and push in the garlic and rosemary sprigs. Season well.
- Roast the lamb until cooked to your liking (about 1 hour 20 minutes for medium or 1 hour 40 minutes for well done).
Cover with foil and rest the meat for 10-15 minutes before carving into thin slices.
- Roast lamb is sensational served with roast potatoes and your favourite vegetables.
Credit: Recipe taken from Slimming World’s Food Glorious Food book, which is available now in all Slimming World groups priced at £4.95. Visit our website or call 0844 897 8000 to find your nearest group. Photo: Slimming World’s Food Glorious Food/Lara Holmes.