mercredi 5 août 2015

Spicy chicken thighs




I found this recipe in Bill Grangers book and just adapted it slightly to make it slimming world friendly. I know it sounds odd using thai fish sauce on chicken but it gives it a savoury deep flavour  I have experimented and use less than the original recipe as it can make it quite salty.You can get thai fish sauce in most supermarkets usually found near the soy sauce.

I cooked these on the BBQ but you can easily pan fry them with some low calorie spray oil too. The amount of chili flakes I used make them slightly spicy but if you love your chili feel free to increase it. Its a really quick marinade just 30 minutes so makes a quick after work dinner too.





Spicy chicken thighs

  • 4-6 chicken thighs (skin and fat removed)
  • 2 tbsp thai fish sauce 
  • 1/2 tsp chili flakes
  • 2 tbsp sweetener (I use stevia)
  • 1/2 tsp ground pepper
  • 2 cloves crushed garlic


Place everything in a food safe plastic bag and marinate for about 30 minutes.

Cook on BBQ or pan fry.


Syn free on red or extra easy
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire