dimanche 16 août 2015

King prawn keralan curry (slimming world friendly)




Friday night is always curry night in my house and I make a few different ones but when I saw these Geeta spice mixes in ASDA thought I would try some, I carefully read the label and it does only contain a mixture of spices so would be syn free. 


I ignored the part on the instructions which said to start the process by frying the spices in oil and just added the mix to the coconut milk (I used reduced fat) and the tinned tomatoes.
This curry was delicious but pretty spicy though it did say medium heat but I did enjoy it, I added a load of green beans as my superfree which I served on top of the brown basmati rice and under the curry. 
The low fat coconut milk does have syns  but shared between the 4 portions it works out as 2 syns per portion for a reallt tasty luxurious king prawn curry.
Keralan king prawn curry
1 pack Geetas keralan spice mix
1 tin chopped tomatoes
200ml reduced fat coconut milk
1 or 2 bags  frozen king prawns (defrosted) 
Place tomatoes and coconut milk in a wok or large frying pan and bring to a simmer , add the spice mix and simmer for 15 minutes. 
Add the prawns and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes until heated through.
2 syns per serving (serves 4) 
 Enjoy xx
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire