dimanche 9 août 2015

Hunters chicken (slimming world friendly)




credit : http://vicki-kitchen.blogspot.com/

I used this sauce that I made previously to make this Hunters Chicken, I'd like to thank Nicola in my Cwmbach slimming world class for giving me the idea (she made it first!) after she made my BBQ sauce. Such an easy and simple idea and if you use the cheese as your healthy extra its syn free too.

If not using the cheese as a healthy extra 25g reduced fat cheddar is 4 syns but if you  use it as a healthy extra you can have 40g reduced fat cheddar as a 'B' choice.

Hunters Chicken


  • 1 chicken breast per person
  • 2 tbsp slimming world friendly BBQ sauce per portion
  • 25g or 40g reduced fat grated cheese (see above)




Smother each chicken breast with a the BBQ sauce then sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven at Gas 5 /375/190for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and browned on top.
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire