jeudi 13 août 2015

Takeaway/ Fakeaway night!! (slimming world friendly) ...

 




 In my local slimming world group we have a taster night on the last Monday of each month. We sometimes have themes like Italian night or Chinese food night. This Monday we are having a 'fakeaway' night showing you can make typical takeaway foods that are slimming world friendly.




  All the food in the pictures I have made before and you can find the recipes on this blog I had a day off today so had plenty of time doing one of the things I love to do  , Just pottering around in the kitchen :  )

I made,

  • spring rolls
  • pakoras
  • sweet and sour pork
  • special fried rice
  • chili beef noodles

Just for a laugh I bought some silver foil takeaway containers to serve it all in  I think I got a bit carried away! 
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire