This asparagus pasta from Slimming World is not only good for you and ready in less than half an hour, but it's delicious too!
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- 500g linguine or tagliatelle
- 400g asparagus tips, trimmed and halved
- 6 tbsp very finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and then drain and keep warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, blanch the asparagus tips in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Once they are tender, drain the water and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and add the garlic and fromage frais. Whisk the mixture until it’s well combined and then stir in the chopped parsley. Season well with some salt and pepper.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-low heat. Then add asparagus and pasta cook for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Pour over the sauce and gently heat through for 2-3 minutes until the pasta is well coated.
- Remove from the heat and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Extra easy: Free
Share this recipe