These Slimming World individual puddings are full of lovely summer fruits. They need preparing the day before you eat them but are well worth the effort.
- 10 medium slices slightly stale, good-quality white bread, crusts removed
- 225g (8oz) blueberries
- 225g (8oz) blackberries
- 225g (8oz) raspberries
- 100ml (3½ floz) water
- 10-12 tbsp artificial sweetener
- Very low-fat natural fromage frais (optional)
- Line 4 individual pudding basins with cling film, then use the bread slices to line the basins, trimming them to fit and reserving some slices for the 'lids'.
- Place the fruit and water in a saucepan. Sprinkle over the sweetener and bring to a simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 mins. Set aside to cool completely.
- Using a slotted spoon, fill the prepared bowls with the cooked fruit. Cover each with a lid of the reserved bread and trim neatly around the edges. Cover with cling film, then place the bowls on a tray and put a small plate on top of each pudding. Sit a can of baked beans on each plate as a weight and refrigerate for 24 hrs, or up to 3 days if time permits.
- To serve, remove the weights and small plates. Place a shallow dish or serving plate over each basin and carefully invert the pudding. Carefully peel off the cling film and serve with fromage frais, if desired.