This sophisticated dish from Slimming World is the perfect posh treat for a romantic meal or dinner party. The cod is perfectly complemented by the intense salty flavour of the Parma ham
- 4 x 175g thick skinless cod fillets
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 200g asparagus tips
- 200g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- low-calorie cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6. Season the cod well with the salt and pepper.
- Mix the rosemary and lemon zest together and sprinkle over the fish then wrap two slices of Parma ham around each fillet.
- Transfer to a non-stick roasting tin in a single layer and scatter the vegetables around. Spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray and place in the oven.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until the fish is firm to the touch and the vegetables are just tender, but still retaining a slight bite.
- Divide the vegetables between four plates and top with the wrapped fish.
Extra Easy: 1