This chunky chicken pasta salad will keep you full and satisfied. Made with a light and healthy mix of peppers, onion and garlic, it's so full of flavour, you won't notice it's good for you!Like us on Facebook
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and cut into bitesized chunks
- 200g dried pasta shells, boiled and cooled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A handful each of chopped parsley and basil
- Red wine vinegar
- Put the strips of mixed peppers and thinly sliced onion in a deep non-stick frying pan and cover. Turn up the heat until it sizzles, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes.Add the garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes. Sprinkle in red wine vinegar and seasoning to taste. Remove from the heat.
- Mix with the cooled pasta, chicken breast chunks and chopped parsley and basil.
Share this recipe