dimanche 19 juillet 2015

Prawn and Pineapple Noodles





Having Prawn and Pineapple Noodles for a weekday lunch is one of my favourite bits about Slimming World. I love the mixture of sweet and savoury, and it’s a really filling syn free lunch.
Syns Free on EE
Serves 2
Time 30 minutes, with about an hour mid-way for the noodles to cool.

Ingredients
200g (dry weight) noodles (I use Sharwood’s medium egg noodles)
Half a red pepper
Half a fresh pineapple
A handful of prawns
2 tbsp soy sauce

Method
1 – Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions
2 – Cool the noodles as much as possible – I run them through with cold water
3 – Drain the noodles and share them between two dishes / lunchboxes
4 – Chop the pepper finely and share between the two dishes



5 – Chop the pineapple into chunks and share equally
6 – Share the prawns between the two dishes
7 – Measure a tablespoon of soy sauce into each dish
8 – Stir the ingredients together
A Couple of Notes
I normally make this for lunch over two days. I find it much easier to share it out as I go – otherwise, the mix of different things always seems a bit unequal.
I tend to make it the day before I need it – I think it benefits from being left in the fridge overnight.
Remember that the pineapple is being eaten raw so doesn’t need synning.
Like us on Facebook







Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire