mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Quick tasty storecupboard salsa (slimming world friendly)





This is the salsa I made to go with the previous recipe (Chipotle pork) Its all store cupboard ingredients but just realised I did add a bit of the fresh coriander I'd bought for the following days curry in it but didn't include it in the original photo but it is still really tasty without that if you don't have any. 





I made it just before serving s I was rushing but it is better if you can make it a few hours before so the flavours can develop. I love having recipes I can make from store cupboard ingredients and don't have to remember to shop for something especially.

There was no chili in this recipe as I wanted it to cool down the spicy pork but please add it if you want to : )

Storecupboard salsa

1 can chopped tomatoes
1 red onion (chopped)
1 tbsp bottled lime juice
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt
pepper

Combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic powder and lime juice and mix well, Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep tasting you may want to add more garlic or lime if you prefer.
credit : http://vicki-kitchen.blogspot.com/
Syn free : ) 
Like us on Facebook







Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire