To make this you will need...
- 1 tub of Quark
- 4 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (this is your 1/2 syn)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Strawberries sliced (or any other fruit of your choice)
1. Separate eggs
2. Mix the yolks with 1/2 tub of Quark, baking powder, vanilla essence and 4 tablespoons of
the sweetener and whisk. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
3. Whisk half of the egg whites into the other mixture then fold in the rest of the egg whites.
Put greaseproof paper onto a swiss roll tin then add the mixture and spread evenly.
4. Cook at 180 (or equivalent) for 20 minutes.
5. Leave to cool, mix the one remaining tablespoon of sweetener with the other half of the
Quark and spread onto the cake. Slice the fruit and place evenly onto the top of the Quark.
Roll into swiss roll using baking paper.
I absolutely am in love with this cake and trying to stop myself from eating the whole lot. Yes I know it's only 1/2 a syn but I would feel like a piggy if I ate it all.
Share this recipe