mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Gok Wan fu yung (slimming world friendly)




I recently bought Gok Wans new cook book called  'Goks Wok' and there are so many recipes in it I want to try and I think loads can be slightly adapted to make them slimming world friendly and this is one of them so keep an eye on the blog in the new upcoming weeks I'll be posting all the recipes I try on here.

I made this for my lunch today and it was really tasty, I did use more peas than the recipe but will post the original recipe here. I think this makes a great store cupboard/fridge quick lunch or dinner even if you served it with a nice big side salad.

Goks Fu Yung

  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1/2 onion peeled and finely chopped (or a spring onion would be ok too)
  • 2 seafood sticks (cut in half)
  • 75g frozen peas
  • white pepper
  • spray oil



Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together with the soy sauce and a pinch of the white pepper.

Spray a wok or frying pan with spray oil and heat up then add the onion and stir fry for a few minutes then add the peas and seafood sticks and stir fry for another few minutes.

Add the beaten eggs and leave for alittle while so it starts to set then stir everything gently until it all looks cooked through.

credit : http://vicki-kitchen.blogspot.com/
Syn free and delicious : )
Like us on Facebook






Share this recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire